Building A Chicken Coop
Reviewer: Catherine CooperIf you’ve ever considered keeping
chickens on your own land or even in your own backyard, you will have realized that you would need a
well-constructed chicken coop to protect your chickens from predators and bad weather conditions, and keep them
healthy while delivering fresh, delicious organic eggs to your table.
Website Reviewed: Building A Chicken Coop
If you’ve taken things one step further and have checked into what it would cost to have someone build a
coop for you or to buy one that is ready made, you will have already discovered that this can be quite an expensive
proposition. The good news is that by building your own coop, you can save yourself over 50%, which can be hundreds
of dollars for a large coop.
This is where Bill Keene’s e-book, Building A Chicken Coop, comes in. Bill decided to put to good use his
many years of experience as a poultry farmer by creating an easy to follow guide that anyone can use to build their
own chicken coop, using basic hand tools. There is no need for you to be a DIY expert to use these simply laid out
and easy to follow plans.
Click Here to Visit Building A Chicken Coop
Here are just a few of the handy details included in this comprehensive guide:
- Plans for various sizes and styles of coops to house from 4 to 50 chickens, and you can print off as
many copies of the plans as you need.
- The easy to build plans include cross-sectional diagrams with exact dimensions and the materials that
are required for the project.
- How to construct a self enclosed midsize chicken coop for up to 4 chickens for just a fraction of the
cost of buying a brand new one.
- How to create a small portable chicken coop ark which makes clean up easy and supplies nutritious
fertilizer for your garden.
- How to build a large double-story chicken coop that accommodates approximately 10 large chickens
with an easily accessible nesting area up top as well as an enclosed nesting area below.
- Simple tips on the best way to set-up your building site and choose materials that will make
construction simple and fast.
- How to protect your coop from common predators.
- How to select the best breed of chicken for your climate, space and egg production.
- How to easily breed chickens yourself and care for the baby chicks.
- How to design a coop that will keep your chickens warm even in the coldest weather conditions.
- The nine tasks you need to perform in order to keep your chickens healthy, happy and laying eggs.
- 8 foods that can be potentially harmful to your chickens.
- How to deal with a sick chicken and cure the two most common health problems.
The only possible negative with this guide is that it doesn't include video instructions. If you want to
build your own well-designed, attractive and affordable chicken coop that will protect your
chickens from predators, maintain their health, and keep them laying delicious fresh eggs, I strongly recommend
that you check out Building A Chicken Coop.
If you would like to take a look at the quality of the plans offered in this guide, sign up for the
free sample plans below.
FREE Sample Chicken Coop Plans!
Sign up to receive your
completely free set of sample chicken coop plans...plus a FREE
Walkthrough!!NOTE: I HATE spam as much as you do. Your
e-mail address will never be shared with any third parties for any reason.